- The Crayola Factory - (30 Centre Square) You are never too old to color outside the lines. Check out this kid and adult friendly attraction.
- Witch Brew - (Northampton St) Need a drink after being around kids all afternoon? Check out Witch Brew for an interesting evening out and some good food too!
- Easton Pez Museum - (15-19 South Bank Street) You heard me right, a Pez Museum! Their massive collection has every type of Pez you could possibly think of.
- The State Theater - (453 Northampton Street)
- First Weekend - Much like Bethlehem's First Friday, the city is hopping all weekend long with art galleries, yoga classes and brewery tours. Well worth the trip to Easton!
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
5 Things: What to do in Easton
We are always looking for new things to do and new places to check out, after our Business Card Exchange at Pearly Baker's in Easton, we realized, hey, Easton has some interesting stuff going on. Check it out for yourself!