Thursday, November 15, 2007
5:30 – 9:30 pm (presentations begin at 6:30 pm)
Wood Dining Room, Iacocca Hall, Lehigh University Mountaintop Campus,
Hosted by Fred Beste, Managing Partner, Mid-Atlantic Venture Partners
- Network with entrepreneurs, private investors and venture capital firms
- Enjoy fabulous heavy hors d'oeuvres and refreshments and dessert reception
- Hear three noted institutional investors present their views of the current state of venture capital
- Listen and watch as three early stage technology company entrepreneurs
give critiqued presentations to a panel of investors
- VOTE for your choice as the most investable company
- Cheer as the competition EMCEE announces the Lehigh Valley’s second annual
“Venture Idol” and presents the grand prize: a $5,000 cash investment
Price is $25 in advance ($30 at the door) including hors d'oeuvres & refreshments.
Space is limited. Reserve your place using the form below.
Click HERE to download the Invitation form with full details.