Wednesday, February 22, 2006
These 10 questions originally came from a French series "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot. It is probably more familiar to many of you as the questions James Lipton asks at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio". We have, however, taken creative liberty and changed a few to better apply to the NET.
Without further ado, meet Tara...
01. What is your favorite word?
02. What is your least favorite word?
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Early Jazz Music
04. What turns you off?
05. What sound or noise do you love?
06. What sound or noise do you hate?
Smoke alarm when I've burned dinner.
07. What professional other that your own would you like to attempt?
08. What profession would you not like to do?
Public bathroom cleaner
09. What have you gotten from the NET?
Networking skills and confidence
10. What do you think is the best part (for you personally) about the Valley?
Great culture (arts/restaurants) while still close to mountains and hiking.
Anything else you'd like to add about yourself?
I highly encourage those uncertain (or new) with the NET to get involved in event planning. Once I did, I met many people and tried many things I had never done before.
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
While the NET isn't a singles meat-market we still want to provide you with events that are happening in our area and relevant to our members.
What: Join Lehigh Valley Magazine's "Single in the Valley 2006" event, for a night of live music by the Blues Brotherhood, great food, and drink specials. Proceeds benefit St. Luke's Pediatric Unit.
When: Sunday, March 19th
**NOTE: This event was postponed from February 12th due to the weather.
Place: Looper's Grille and Bar (313 East 3rd Street, Bethlehem, PA)
Cost: $15 in advance, $20 at the door
For Tickets or More Information, Please call 610-691-8833