Networking and meeting new people is what we are all about, so what better way to meet a few NET members than to have a member spotlight. We hope to make this a regular feature here on the blog, so if you know someone that you consider interesting, recommend them to us and we can keep this going!
These 10 questions originally came from a French series "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot. It is probably more familiar to many of you as the questions James Lipton asks at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio". We have, however, taken creative liberty and changed a few to better apply to the NET.
Without further ado, meet Tara...
01. What is your favorite word?
02. What is your least favorite word?
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Early Jazz Music
04. What turns you off?
05. What sound or noise do you love?
06. What sound or noise do you hate?
Smoke alarm when I've burned dinner.
07. What professional other that your own would you like to attempt?
08. What profession would you not like to do?
Public bathroom cleaner
09. What have you gotten from the NET?
Networking skills and confidence
10. What do you think is the best part (for you personally) about the Valley?
Great culture (arts/restaurants) while still close to mountains and hiking.
Anything else you'd like to add about yourself?
I highly encourage those uncertain (or new) with the NET to get involved in event planning. Once I did, I met many people and tried many things I had never done before.