Let's face it, sometimes you get tired of paying top dollar for a martini or a pint of beer. Lucky for you, there's plenty of places for young people in the area. This week at 5 Things, we're tackling Dive Bars!
5 Things: Our Favorite Dive Bars of Lehigh Valley
- Cannon's - 448 N 9th St, Allentown: The editors of Stuff magazine are in the know! The floors are sticky, but the food is terrific! Bring a friend if you go to this one...
- Stahley's Cellarette - 1826 Hanover Ave, Allentown: Reminds us of Moe's from The Simpsons, a good ol' boy town bar where you can feast and drink for under $15 total.
- Mother's Bar & Grill - 3 Lehn's Court, Easton: If you can manage the circle, find parking, and the squeeze through the crowd of Lafayette students, this one's a keeper!
- Tap Room - 15th Street near the corner of Union, Allentown: A bar that the boys from The Dukes of Hazard would feel comfortable in. And one that you will too, if you drag some friends along for company.
- Joe's Tavern - 12 W Broad, Bethlehem: Still in the thick of things in the historic district of Bethlehem, but worlds apart! After a few plastic cups, you'll be set!