- Jack Callaghan's - (2027 Tilghman Street, Allentown)
March 16th - Ancient Order of Hibernians Night & O'Grady Dancers, March 17th - A St. Patrick's Day Celebration like no other.
- St. Patrick's Day Parade in Allentown, March 12th at 2pm - Parade route starts at the Fairgrouds
- Donegal Square - (534 Main St, Bethlehem) - The perfect store for all your Irish shopping needs.
- Celtic Cooking Classes At Granny McCarthy’s Tea Room (534 Main St. Bethlehem) Tuesday March 21st POTATO PANCAKES Cost: $20/person Classes will be held from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Call 610-868-9599 to register.
- Participate in Dress Down Day at work with your "Pink is the new Green" T-shirt to benefit St. Luke's Cancer Center. More details can be found here.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
5 Things: St. Patrick's Day
Are you green with envy because it seems like everyone is going to be away on St. Patty's Day and you can't wait until fall for the next Celtic Classic for your fix of all things Irish. Well fear not laddie, we have plenty of stuff to do right here in the Lehigh Valley!