For the last 20 years the Celtic Cultural Alliance has brought you the Celtic Classic, which for two and half days brings the finest in Celtic arts, food, music, athletics, piping, and more to eastern Pennsylvania. Each year you have told us that having Celtic Classic only once a year is not enough, and honestly, we would have to agree. Therefore, with great excitement we bring you the inaugural Winter Classic, with all the sights and sounds of Celtic Classic, brought indoors for two days to Stabler Arena!
Highlights of Winter Classic:
Two stages of continuous Celtic music and dance entertainment, featuring the following performers:
- Eileen Ivers and Immigrant Soul
- The Glengarry Bhoys
- The Laura Cortese Band
- John Whelan
- The Barley Boys
- Killen Thyme
- Seamus Kennedy
- Burning Bridget Cleary
- O’Grady-Quinlan Academy of Irish Dance
- The Campbell School of Highland dance
- and the MacKay Pipe Band from Bethlehem, PA.
Other happenings include:
- Highland Athletes present to personally answer your Heavy questions, demonstrate the Sheaf toss, and talk about the world of Highland athletics.
- A diverse marketplace of Celtic crafts, merchandise and collectibles.
- Traditional Celtic food and a wide selection of beer.
When: Friday, February 2 - 4:00 pm to Midnight, Saturday, February 3 – 10:00 am to Midnight
Where: Stabler Arena
Both days: $30
At the Door
Both Days $35
Purchase tickets online or call toll-free 877-77CLICK.