- Local pools - Just about all the city and towns in the Lehigh Valley have a community pool. You may have to fight all the kids for a foot of pool water, but in this heat, it's probably worth it!
- Check out a movie at the 19th Street Theater for a few hours of air conditioning this evening.
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom - Pools and waterslides - need we say more?
- Need a little treat to cool yourself down, a Rita's Italian Ice should do the trick!
- If all else fails, pretend you are outside getting some exercise and enjoying the nice weather in a climate controlled environment at Cabela's
Monday, July 17, 2006
5 Ways to Beat the Heat
Unless your office building is pumping the AC today, you are most likely dying for a way to cool off. Here are some ideas of great ways to beat the heat in the Lehigh Valley...