- All the local wineries are gearing up for the season, so mark your calendars for the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail, or visit one of the many local wineries for a free tasting on the weekends.
- Get your fill of nature with a hike at Hawk Mt. Whether you are a beginner or an expert there are trails for everyone.
- Nothing says spring like being able to dine (or drink) al fresco. Our favorite spots to check out include Looper's, JP McGrady's and the Tally Ho.
- Take me out the the ballgame! There are plenty of baseball games to be seen in and around the Lehigh Valley. Either at the college level or the Phillies' farm team in Reading.
- Need a little help with your golf swing? Check out a local golf course like the Allentown Municipal Golf Course for lessons or a tee time. Mini golf more your style? Putt-U offers discounts to all our members!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
5 Things: Spring in the Valley
The birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, it springtime in the Valley. Here are a few of our favorite things to do around the Valley.